When creating an account on mary-kyri.com, you are required to enter your full name, mailing address, email address and other necessary information. Mary-Kyri may use these details to inform you of new collections, discounted stock and the latest news via email. If you prefer not to receive such emails, please uncheck the box in your account.
In order to process credit card orders online we require additional information including your billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit card number and credit card expiration date. We will use your billing and credit card information to process your order. Please note that Mary-Kyri does not keep any of your details on the mary-kyri.com website, and therefore these details are protected from any breach of security on the mary-kyri.com website. Navigational information is used solely for internal purposes to enhance the customer shopping experience and site usability.
SHIPPING TIMES AND CHARGES
Orders must be received by 12:00 pm (Noon) or orders may not be processed and dispatched until the following business day. Business days are Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- National orders within Australia. 1 – 4 business days once items leave the warehouse.
- Australia Post Express service. 1 – 2 items.
- Startrack Express service. 3 or more items.
- Full address required. Post Office Box not allowed.
|Adelaide||1 business days|
|Melbourne||2 business days|
|Sydney||2 business days|
|Canberra||2 business days|
|Brisbane||3 business days|
|Gold Coast||3 business days|
|Darwin||3 business days|
|Perth||3 business days|
|Hobart||5 – 7 business days|
|Regional Areas||5 – 7 business days|
Shipping costs are calculated by Australia Post at the time of checkout. Costs are based on the quantity, size and weight of items in your cart and applied to your order.
- International countries. All countries outside of Australia. 5 – 10 business days
- Australia Post International Express service.
- Full address required. Post Office Box not allowed.
|Australasia||5 business days|
|Asia||5 – 8 business days|
|Middle East||5 – 10 business days|
|United States||5 – 10 business days|
|United Kingdom||5 – 10 business days|
|Europe||5 – 10 business days|
|North America||5 – 10 business days|
|South America||5 – 10 business days|
International shipping costs are calculated by Australia Post at the time of checkout based on the quantity, weight and final destination of items in your cart and applied to your order.
Any import duties and charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
International freighting times may be effected by freighting schedule disruptions, customs and country imports of destination. If any import duties, quarantine or customs monies are incurred, the freighting company will direct additional monies required to the customer for payment in full. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods. Please be aware that if you choose not to pay the import taxes we reserve the right to charge any additional costs incurred by Mary-Kyri.
All deliveries require a signature upon delivery for all goods shipped.
All customers will be emailed their orders tracking number via email. It is the responsibility of the customer to track their shipment.
PRODUCT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this information carefully.
The download or submission of an order of Products to Mary-Kyri by you indicates an acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these Product Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Product Terms and Conditions do not download or submit any orders for Products. Mary-Kyri suggests that if you have any queries in relation to the Product Terms and Conditions that you seek your own independent legal If any provision of this Agreement is for any reason found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect used in an unauthorised manner. Australian residents are liable for GST on the Products unless you are able to provide a declaration that you are not in Australia at the time of making the purchase.
- Mary-Kyri Pty Ltd trading as Mary-Kyri (“Mary-Kyri”) agrees to supply and you agree to purchase the products (“Products”) subject to these terms and conditions (“Agreement”). The terms of this Agreement state all of your rights and remedies with respect to your purchase of Products from Mary-Kyri.
- Cancellation of purchase orders is not acceptable once purchase of order has been accepted.
- The Price for the Products are listed in the Price List appearing in this website from time to time. All Prices on this site are referred to in Australian dollars. Prices do not include any federal, state, municipal or other foreign government duties or taxes (such as sales, goods and services tax, etc, unless otherwise stated). All such amounts unless otherwise stated will be in addition to the Price stated in this website.
- All payments to Mary-Kyri for Products are to be made using the method prescribed. Acceptable credit cards are Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Mary-Kyri uses the PayPal system. For PayPal terms and conditions go to https://www.paypal.com/. Mary-Kyri will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) you suffer if your credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner. Australian residents are liable for GST on the Products unless you are able to provide a declaration that you are not in Australia at the time of making the purchase.
- Return of product is governed by policy specified in the “Returns and Exchanges” outline allowing for genuine manufacturing fault (which does not include those possible minor imperfections generally found in a hand-made product). Contact for return is made by completing an on-line “Request Return Shipping Form” and return of product by you, once approval is given, must be completed within 21 days of delivery of goods. On receipt by Mary-Kyri the product must be found to be packaged and in the same condition as that dispatched.
- Dispatch of purchased product or services to you will be as outlined in “Shipping Times and Charges” unless otherwise advised and will be dispatched to the address given on the Order Confirmation. Delivery deemed complete and product released on signing of receipt of product wherein title and risk of loss will transfer to you. Orders returned marked “undeliverable” will be held for seven working days to enable confirmation of delivery address. After which time goods will be returned to warehouse. Claim for re-delivery or re-imbursement will be available at your cost for period of three (3) months from date of purchase, excepting any issues or claims regarding warranty entitlements.
- Mary-Kyri shall not be liable for any failure in delay of delivery where such failure or delay is due to any force majeure event including but not limited to freighting companies schedules; customs and import duties of country of import, natural disasters, any act of god, act of nature, any epidemic or outbreak on pandemic disease, fire, act of government or state, war, civil commotion, insurrection, embargo, prevention from or hindrance in obtaining raw material, energy or other supplies, labour disputes of whatever nature or whatever reason beyond the control of Mary-Kyri. In the case of such events, Mary-Kyri shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of its obligations.
- To the full extent permissible under applicable law, Mary-Kyri expressively disclaims all warranties express or implied of any kind with respect to the Products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of implied or other warranties and the above disclaimer shall not apply in those jurisdiction to the extent such laws are applicable to this Agreement.
- Mary-Kyri and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives shall not be liable for any damage, loss or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from your purchase of the Products regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract or otherwise. Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow an exclusion of liability and the above exclusion of liability shall not apply in those jurisdiction to the extent such laws are applicable to this Agreement.
- In the case of such events, Mary-Kyri shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations. In no event shall Mary-Kyri or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives be liable to you for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction or interruption of business), regardless of whether Mary-Kyri or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding Clause 10, Mary-Kyri limits its liability in the case of the product to the replacement of the product or the supply of equivalent product, or the repair of the product, or paying of the costs for replacing the product or acquiring equivalent product, or the payment of the cost of having the product repaired. If the foregoing are held to be unenforceable, the maximum liability of Mary-Kyri and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives to you shall not exceed the amount of the price paid by you for the Products. Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow a limitation of liability and the above limitation of liability shall not apply in those jurisdiction to the extent such laws are applicable to this Agreement.
- You represent and warrant for the benefit of Mary-Kyri that you:
- are at least 18 years of age;
- possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and make the credit card payment on your own behalf or on behalf or any person for whom you are acting as agent and/or that you are authorised to do so; and
- all information that you submit is true, accurate and current.
- Whilst Mary-Kyri takes every precaution in the preparation of its circulars, price lists and its other literature these documents are for your general guidance only. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation made by Mary-Kyri which has not been stated expressly in this Agreement or upon any circulars, price lists or other literature produced by Mary-Kyri.Mary-Kyri employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Products unless such representations are confirmed by Mary-Kyri in writing.
- You acknowledge that you are purchasing Products from the Internet and that there may be some minor variation from the display on the website to the Product you receive. Minor miss-match to the product may result from a member’s perception of/to descriptions and photographs and colours that may vary due to computer colour settings.
- You agree that in the event you have any complaint associated with Mary-Kyri that you will comply with the following complaint process:-
- You will contact Mary-Kyri forthwith and outline your complaint in writing advising all relevant details.
- You will allow Mary-Kyri 30 days in which to respond to your complaint in writing thereafter you will enter into good faith discussions with Mary-Kyri to resolve such complaint.
- In the event that a satisfactory resolution to the complaint cannot be achieved you will enter into mediation with Mary-Kyri for resolution of the complaint prior to pursuing any legal action to the extent permitted by law.
- If a dispute arises between the parties, including the non-resolution of a complaint as referred to in clause 9.1 you agree that no court proceedings in relation to the dispute will be taken by you unless the following mediation process has been completed:-
- You must advise Mary-Kyri of any dispute by written notice adequately identifying and providing details of the dispute, referring to any documentary evidence of the matters claimed in the dispute and designate a representative who has authority to negotiate and settle the dispute.
- Within 28 days after receiving the notice referred to in clause 10.1 Mary-Kyri must respond to the notice providing details and referring to any documentary evidence in support and designate a representative who has authority to negotiate and settle the dispute.
- Within 20 days of receiving the notice from Mary-Kyri, you and Mary-Kyri must negotiate and endeavour to settle the dispute.
- If the dispute is not settled within 30 days of the attempts to negotiate and endeavour to settle the dispute as provided in clause 10.3 an independent mediator with relevant experience of the matter in dispute will be appointed by agreement, or failing agreement, a person appointed by the President of the Law Society of South Australia will be appointed to mediate the dispute.
- If within two months after the date of the mediator’s appointment the dispute has not been resolved, either party may by notice in writing terminate the mediation process and seek such remedies as they decide.
- Except in relation to urgent injunctive relief, you agree that you will not commence court proceedings or arbitration unless you have first complied with the dispute resolution provisions contained in this clause. You agree that this agreement may be pleaded as a bar to any court action commenced prior to the termination of the mediation process.
- In any case, you shall bear your own costs for the mediation and pay one-half of the costs of the mediator.
- You acknowledge any exchange or information or documents of the making or any offer or settlement pursuant to this clause is an attempt to settle the dispute between the parties. Neither you nor Mary-Kyri may use any information or documents obtained through the dispute resolution process for any other purpose.
- You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer this Agreement or the benefits thereof to any other person without the prior written consent of Mary-Kyri and payment of any applicable fee.
- Mary-Kyri shall not be liable for any failure by it to perform this Agreement, or for any loss and damage suffered by you in consequence thereof which failure arises from any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Mary-Kyri, including (but not being limited to) computer, communication or network failures, fire or other accident, strikes or other labour disputes, inability of Mary-Kyri’s supplier to deliver materials or finished products, any computer virus introduced by a third party to the product supplied by Mary-Kyri to you, or any other law, proclamation, regulation or ordinance or any government agency.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in South Australia and all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the relevant court of South Australia. Mary-Kyri has no physical presence or permanent establishment in the United States of America or any jurisdiction other than Australia.
- No failure or delay by any of the parties in exercising any right, power or privilege will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other such right, power, or privilege.
- If any provision of this Agreement is for any reason found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. No waiver by either party or any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any proceeding or subsequent default or breach. Mary-Kyri may freely transfer, assign or delegate all or any part of this Agreement and all rights and duties thereunder, without the requirement of consent. This Agreement will be binding upon and inure to the benefits of the heirs, successors and permitted assigns of the parties. Headings and sub-headings are for clarification purposes only and do not form part of these terms and conditions.
- Mary-Kyri Contact Information:
Mary-Kyri Pty Ltd ACN 116 050 581 ABN 31 116 050 581 trading as “Mary-Kyri”
P.O. Box 123, Henley Beach, 5022, South Australia, Australia,
Telephone: +61 8 8353 3651
PRIVACY STATEMENT – MARY-KYRI
Your use of the Mary-Kyri website is governed by the Privacy Statement set out below:
Please read this information carefully.
The use of this website or the submission of an order for Products to Mary-Kyri by you indicates an acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the Privacy statement set out below. If you do not agree with the statement please do not use this website and do not submit any orders for Products on this website. Mary-Kyri suggests that if you have any queries in relation to the privacy statement that you seek your own independent legal advice. Mary-Kyri reserves the right to make changes to this website and to this statement at any time. Any such modifications will become effective upon the date they are first posted to the website. These terms and conditions together with your member confirmation constitute the entire contract between Mary-Kyri and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter and any party entering personal information whether for the supply of products and services or not.
Privacy statement for Mary-Kyri
Any information that you provide to Mary-Kyri will be maintained in accordance with this privacy statement. Please ensure that you read the statement carefully and understand the purposes that information provided to Mary-Kyri will be used. Mary-Kyri may change this statement from time to time and if so, Mary-Kyri will use reasonable efforts to publish any change to its privacy statement.
- What information does Mary-Kyri gather?
Mary-Kyri will gather specific information from you including your name and address among other personal data. Information that is essential to the provision of services or products will be designated as “required” in this website. Additional information that would provide Mary-Kyri with flexibility in the provision of services and may be used for internal statistic studies and market research is as optional. For example a credit card number is required when ordering a product, whereas a fax number may not be essential but will provide Mary-Kyri with another means of communication with you.
The choice of how much personally identifiable information you disclose to Mary-Kyri is completely at your discretion. Our fundamental concern is that you control the use of your own personal information. To this end, it is not mandatory for you to answer any questions, although in some circumstances if you choose to not answer questions it may limit the services and products that Mary-Kyri is able to offer.
- How does Mary-Kyri use personal information?
In providing personal information to Mary-Kyri you are agreeing to allow Mary-Kyri, its subsidiaries and its affiliates access to storage of and use of the data in any of the countries where Mary-Kyri, its subsidiaries and its affiliates do business whether inside or outside of Australia.
Mary-Kyri may use the personal information you submit for any purposes related to Mary-Kyri’s business, including but not limited to generating statistical studies, conducting market research, improving its products and services, sending new surveys and notifying you of product upgrades and updates, new products, special offers, seminars and conventions and any other changes within Mary-Kyri that may affect you.
If you wish to limit the use of your personal information to purposes other than those outlined in these paragraphs you should advise Mary-Kyri forthwith in writing
- What choices do you have about how your personal information is used and what is Mary-Kyri’s commitment to data quality and reliability?
Mary-Kyri respects your privacy and realises that not everyone likes to receive special offers or information. If you would like your name deleted from Mary-Kyri’s list or if you don’t want to receive Mary-Kyri’s email bulletins, please use the contact information below to request that Mary-Kyri remove you from its list. Be sure to include your name, postal address, telephone number, information contained in the Mary-Kyri mailer and/or other necessary information requested for removal.
If you believe that Mary-Kyri may not have your correct and current personal information, you may update your information at any time by using the contact information below to inform Mary-Kyri of changes in your personal information.
Mary-Kyri will use reasonable efforts to honour your requests, but we appreciate your patience in allowing us a reasonable amount of time for processing.
- Does Mary-Kyri share the information that it gathers with third parties?
Mary-Kyri shares data with third parties as a value-added service that will assist you in finding products or services which you may not normally come across in daily life. Mary-Kyri carefully reviews the materials of third parties and only selects those, which it believes would interest you. However, Mary-Kyri does not assume responsibility for any actions of third parties.
Should you decide you would not like your information shared with third parties, please use the contact information below to request that Mary-Kyri remove you from its lists. Mary-Kyri will use reasonable efforts to honour your requests. Please be aware that Mary-Kyri has no control over removing your personal information from the lists of third parties. If you continue to receive materials from third parties after informing Mary-Kyri to remove your name, please notify the particular third parties regarding removal of your personal information.
- Does Mary-Kyri share the information that it gathers with government agencies or law enforcement?
Mary-Kyri reserves the right to monitor, and disclose to, government officials or law enforcement, without your consent, any communications and personally identifiable information, whenever prompted to do so, by legal authorities, even when you have requested that your information not be disclosed to third parties.
Personal information including your address given in the course of this transaction may be used to determine your liability to Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- What is Mary-Kyri’s commitment to data security?
Mary-Kyri recognises your concern for security, and will use reasonable efforts to establish secure connections with you and to limit access to databases containing personal information to authorised personnel only.
Mary-Kyri cookies do not contain personally identifying information. Users are free to change their web browsers to prevent the acceptance of cookies.
- Are there online risks?
You should be aware of the risks when you communicate on public newsgroups and message boards. On these forums, personal information may be collected and used by others outside of Mary-Kyri to send unsolicited e-mails or postal mailings. Mary-Kyri has no control over these actions. You should not post any information on these forums that you wish to keep private.
- What are Mary-Kyri’s contact procedures?
If you believe Mary-Kyri has not adhered to its privacy statement, if you would like to be removed from Mary-Kyri’s lists, or if you would like to update your personal information, you may notify Mary-Kyri by e-mail, telephone or postal mail. Mary-Kyri will use reasonable efforts to promptly resolve any issues.
- Who can I contact if I have concerns about privacy?
Mary-Kyri would welcome comments by you in relation to privacy issues generally, or any privacy issues that concerns you. You may also contact the Privacy Commissioner in Australia if you want to know more about privacy issues.
Their web address is http://www.privacy.gov.au/
- Mary-Kyri Contact Information
Mary-Kyri Pty Ltd ACN 116 050 581 ABN 31 116 050 581 trading as “Mary-Kyri”
P.O. Box 123, Henley Beach, 5022, South Australia, Australia
Telephone: +61 8 8353 3651
WEBSITE USE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY
The use of this website by you indicates an acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (referred to as “this Agreement”). If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use this website. Mary-Kyri suggest that if you have any queries in relation to these terms and conditions that you seek your own independent legal advice. We reserve the right to make changes to this website and to these terms and conditions at any time. Any such modifications will become effective upon the date they are first posted to the website. These terms and conditions together with your member confirmation constitute the entire contract between Mary-Kyri and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter
USE OF THIS WEB SITE:
Copyright and trademark notice
All screens appearing on this website, including name of Mary-Kyri,intellectual property, trademarks, graphics, text elements, site design, logos, images and icons, as well as the selection assembly and arrangements thereof are the sole property of Mary-Kyri or used under licence from the owner, unless otherwise specified. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, re-transmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner.
Site Content and Information
This website contains information, advice, text and other materials that are provided for your convenience and enjoyment. You should be aware that the information might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies or outdated information. Mary-Kyri makes no representation or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, currency or reliability of any information and shall not be liable for any lack of the foregoing descriptions of, or references to, products or publications within this website does not imply endorsement of that product or publication
Licence to Use this Website
Mary-Kyri grants to you the right to view and use this website in accordance with the Agreement. You may download and print copies of these Terms & Conditions and of screens from this website, subject to applicable law.Although membership is voluntary and does not require invitation.
Mary-Kyri reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of this website with or without notice.
Linking to Mary-Kyri website
Mary-Kyri permits anyone to link to the Mary-Kyri website subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions. A site that links to this website:
- may link to, but not replicate content contained in the Mary-Kyri website;
- must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in the Mary-Kyri website;
- must not present misleading or false information about Mary-Kyri services or products;
- must not misrepresent Mary-Kyri‘s relationship with the linker;
- must not imply that Mary-Kyri is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s service or products;
- must not use the Mary-Kyri logo or trade get-up without prior written permission from Mary-Kyri;
- must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or inappropriate for all ages;
- must not contain material that would violate any laws;
- must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Mary-Kyri‘s request pursuant to Mary-Kyri reserving rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Links to websites
Mary-Kyri website provides links to third party websites, which are not under the control of Mary-Kyri. Mary-Kyri makes no representation about third party websites. When you access a website linked to the Mary-Kyri website, you do so at your own risk. Mary-Kyri is not responsible for any data, opinions, advice or statements made on third party websites. Mary-Kyri provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Mary-Kyri endorses, recommends or accepts any responsibility for the content of such websites.
Disclaimer and Indemnification
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. To the maximum permitted by law, Mary-Kyri excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Members indemnify and hold Mary-Kyri and its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders harmless from any damage, loss or expense(including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred in connection with any third-party claim, demand or action brought against any of the aforementioned alleging that a member has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
Mary-Kyri Contact Information
Mary-Kyri Pty Ltd ACN 116 050 581 ABN 31 116 050 581 referred to herein as “Mary-Kyri”
P.O. Box 123, Henley Beach, 5022, South Australia, Australia,
Telephone: +61 8 8353 3651
The Mary-Kyri website uses Paypal. Paypal is one of the most efficient and current e-commerce security systems which provide the most effective protection possible for all sensitive payment information. PayPal safeguards customers privacy and protects their identity. Customers financial information is never shared and is securely stored on PayPals servers. Mary-Kyri does not see your financial information. Members can be assured that their sensitive data such as credit card numbers will remain confidential. Mary-Kyri holds no responsibility for the transaction of information that takes place at third party sites where personal information and payment details are transacted.
For more information please see https://www.paypal-australia.com.au/security
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payments acceptable for www.mary-kyri.com
- Paypal. Customer must have a Paypal account established.
- Debit Cards. Visa and Mastercard Logo.
- Credit Cards. Visa and Mastercard.
- American Express. Incurs a 4% processing fee at checkout. American Express bills Mary-Kyri for all purchases by customers.
- The following payment methods are not accepted:
Personal cheques, Gift cards, Cash on Delivery and Money Orders.
We do not price match items that are sold at other stores / locations worldwide or any online sites selling the same item. If items are reduced online at www.mary-kyri.com then these are the final reductions as written at time of purchase. We do not price match promotional events or emails issued by other companies or place of business.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Only returns of items purchased online from www.mary-kyri.com will be accepted for return and under the following policy:
- Every product is produced entirely in Italy of high quality and is guaranteed against genuine manufacturing issues.
- Refunds only on full priced items. Not sale items.
- Exchanges only on sale items.
- Items to be returned MUST BE AS RECEIVED by the customer in brand new, saleable condition.
- Shoes personalised from the original design by Mary-Kyri Pty Ltd at the request of the buyer cannot be exchanged. This includes sale and full priced items.
Tip: Items are to be tried on carpet with clean feet so soles and insoles do not mark. This is most important with white silk as seen in the Evening and Bridal Couture Collection. Please take care.
- All original packaging must be enclosed including shoes, shoe box, tissue paper, red satin shoe bag, thankyou card, quality guarantee cards and all other inclusions.
- All returns must be received by warehouse within 21 days from delivery date.
- All items purchased at a physical store or location must be returned to the place of purchase and the matter addressed through the business that transacted the sale.
- Returns and exchanges enabling a difference of lesser of monies is processed back to the original method of payment.
- A ‘Return Shipping Form’ is enclosed within the original product packaging. All returns must have the form filled in and enclosed on return. To ensure a full credit or exchange please ensure:
- Visit ‘Contact Us’. Fill in the required information to advise us of your return.
- The Return Shipping Form is filled in and returned within the original packaging of the item.
- Please ensure all labels or previously written addresses are removed aside from the return address.
- Returns are to be addressed to the location listed on your invoice enclosed within your item:
Mary-Kyri Pty Ltd.
Att: Returns Department.
P.O. Box 123,
Henley Beach. SA, 5022
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless an item was sent in error or faulty.
- Items exchanged not due to manufacturing faults will incur freighting charges.
- All return shipping charges must be pre-paid in full for Mary-Kyri Pty Ltd to accept item/s returned.
Mary-Kyri.com recommends you ship via a courier service that enables tracking and signature on delivery. Please keep these details to monitor the package and proof of return.
Leather Upper: Spray leather protector 40cm away from shoes. Dry in shade. Apply second coat three hours later. Read bottle Instructions.
Textile Upper: Spray textile protector 40cm away from shoes. Dry in shade. Apply second coat three hours later. Read bottle instructions.
Mary-Kyri is not responsible for customer’s selection or damages resulted from chosen spray.